Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My birthday today (13th May 2009 )


my son Tapha bought a card for my birthday today, my daughters Tasha & Zana text birthday wishes on my mobile, my grandson Adam sang me a happy birthday song over the phone while my six-month old grandson Umar looked bewildered with all the noises & singing.

Yes today is a milestone in my life by reaching the sixty mark. some of my colleagues were not that lucky.I guess somebody up there still kept a look-out for me. Thank you Lord for giving the opportunity to experience this wonderful feeling of still being relevant to my family. initially my wife and i were supposedto take it easy at Tuaran Rasa Ria Resort but there was a change of plan due to the Mickey affair last sunday night.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Many happy returns of the day and the many days that follows Dad! Thank you for looking after us all this while, please look after yourself by living healthily ya. We love you loads!

Tasha said...

Another thing...is this blog name suggested by Mum??? ;)

Aquamarine said...

He has many ideas but very difficult to make him sit and write I believe